Our business includes: WELDING, POWER LINE CONSTRUCTION, ENVIRONMENTAL, COMMUNICATIONS,GAS, SITE WORK, EXCAVATIONS, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, ENGINEERING, SOLAR & WIND GENERATION. The welding sector of the business is involved in all forms of shop fabrication, CWB, Pressure piping, field maintenance, pipe line installations and abandonment for all major oil companies throughout our service area. Power line side of the business constructs powerlines for both public and private sectors throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan and BC. The synergies between the services provided have helped to build efficiency back and forth between the two such as equipment management, safety management and office management.
Our 5-star achievement goals for safety scores, business ratings and certification levels have met with great success throughout our years in business.
DNR is a recognized name in both Pressure Welding, Powerline and Construction services for the past 15 years. We view ourselves and our employees as providers of exceptional services. Pride, commitment to safety, and knowledge combined with experience provide us with the power to build a better future for our company, our environment and our clientele.
Community involvement is of high importance to the group at DNR. Our Employees and their families live, work, and play in our community. Support is given towards community projects, events, and its many groups by donating time, equipment and manpower.
Areas we are involved in our community include:
- Sports teams (hockey, soccer, football, curling, lacrosse & ball).
- Food Bank, Christmas Hamper Association.
- Regional Fire Departments.
- Agricultural societies.
- Heartland Youth.
- Christmas funds raised at yearly Christmas party are given to a family or individual in the community that has suffered from some hardship over the year.
- Supporter of the Stettler Swimming Pool (silver donor).
- Stettler Festival of Trees.
- Breast Cancer Relay for Life.
- Ronald McDonald House.
- Moto Cross
- Skateboard Park.