DNR Pressure Welding is very proud of our safety record. We strive to ensure that at the end of the day our customers, employees, general public are better off when we leave a project then when we began. We are a member in good standing in the Alberta Government PIR Program, with the Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA) as our certifying partner for the Certificate of Recognition (COR). DNR maintains active subscriptions with ISNetworld, Complyworks and CQN as part of client’s contractor qualification systems.
DNR Welding strives to go above industry standards from the time workers have their DNR Orientation supplemented by ongoing training and upgrading throughout employment at DNR.
Hard work, honesty and integrity with a very strong employee commitment has allowed us to achieve success. We believe in training our employees to keep our workforce strong, knowledgeable and safety focused.
Current Safety Training Initiatives:
- H2S Alive
- Standard First Aid, Level C CPR
- Ground Disturbance (Global Level II)
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS)
- Hydraulic Awareness Training
- Spill Response
- Fall Arrest
- Confined Space
- Wildlife / Bear Awareness Training
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Federal National Safety Code Requirements: (Hours of Service, Cargo Securement, Fatigue Management, Weights & Dimensions, Vehicle Inspections)
- Additional training provided to meet client and site needs for any location
Trades and Apprentices
Employees are the foundation of any good business, and holds true at DNR. Encouraging personal growth through on the job training and education promotes company strength from within. We feel it is important to offer opportunities in as many fields as possible to our employees. Welders, powerline technicians, mechanics, & pipefitters are some of the existing trades currently employed at DNR Pressure Welding.